Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My Respect for L. Ron Hubbard

After watching the new DVD of An Introduction to Scientology I am once more reminded what an absolutely incredible man L. Ron Hubbard was.

When I compare what he accomplished with his live to the accomplishments of 5 or 10 "ordinary" geniuses, he just leaves them in the dust!

By the way. If you haven't read Dianetics: the Modern Science of Mental Health you really owe it to yourself to read it.

You can buy it online, or get it from any major bookstore or library.

I wouldn't call it "easy" reading. But it ain't hard either. It's written for the man in the street, not of "scholars" who are more interested in how things sound than what they mean.

From the day I read the first three chapters of this book my life changed. I changed it, but I did so thanks to L. Ron Hubbard.

No comments: