Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Scientology Success Stories at "Seekers of Truth"

I was very fortunate to find Scientology at a time in my life when everything was going downhill very fast. After attending to the first Scientology Seminar, I was able to turn things around. I now have a bright future ahead of me, I have a wonderful relationship with my fiancee, and the best job in the world at the Church of Scientology of Los Gatos.

Thanks to Al Guerrero for introducing me to Scientology and thank you Ron for your wonderful technology.

- A. Murillo - Los Gatos, CA

+ + +

After 14 months of suffering from a broken knee, unable to walk normally even after surgery due to constant pain, I had one Dianetics session and like a miracle the swelling disappeared before my eyes, the pain was gone and when I got up I was able to walk in a normal painless way. This happened in 1979, and for over 20 years I have a normal knee that bears a small scar, and feels like nothing ever happened.

- M. Villegas - Miami, FL

+ + +

The first miracle I witnessed using DIANETICS technology was in 1980 when I delivered a session to a 75 year old lady who had a chronic arthritis condition which got worse over the years. It got so bad that she was unable to walk. After her first session she stood up, forgot her cane and walked like a normal person!

My greatest gratitude to L. Ron Hubbard for giving me the knowledge and workable technology to help my fellow man.

- A. Shatria - Miami, FL

Happiness and strength endure only in the absence of hate. To hate alone is the road to disaster. To love is the road to strength. To love in spite of all is the secret of greatness. And may very well be the greatest secret in this universe.

~~L. Ron Hubbard, founder of the Scientology religion

No comments: